1. This is an ARBA and KSRBA sanctioned show and will be governed by the latest ARBA show rules. Filing of an entry indicates acceptance of these rules.
2. Make checks out to Central Regional Rabbit Club or CRRC. A $30 charge will be assessed for a check returned unpaid. Until check is paid exhibitor will not be allowed to enter future shows.
3. Please remember the same rabbit cannot be entered in both the Youth and Open Shows. Youth and Open entries must use separate entry forms. All rabbits/cavies must be entered in the name of the bona fide owner. All fur entries must be entered in the regular class. Youth age is 5 – 18 and during the all breed show must carry their own rabbits/cavies to the table.
4. All rabbits must be permanently and legibly ear marked or they will be disqualified from competition. Comment cards and entry forms must match.
5. All Breed show only. Owners are responsible for getting their own rabbits to the show table. Carriers are not provided. Carriers will be provided during the National Shows for ope and youth.
6. Neither CRRC nor the Kansas State Fair Grounds will be responsible for any injury or accident occurring during the show. Please understand the below Kansas law before entering, it is also posted in the show room.
KS LAW K.S.A. 60-4001 THROUGH 60-4004
UNDER KANSAS LAW, THERE IS NO LIABILITY FOR AN INJURY TO OR DEATH OF A PARTICIPANT IN DOMESTIC ANIMAL ACTIVITIES RESULTING FROM THE INHERENT RISKS OF DOMESTIC ANIMAL ACTIVITIES, PURSUANT TO SECTIONS 1 THROUGH 4, YOU ARE ASSUMING THE RISK OF PARTICIPATING IN THIS DOMESTIC ANIMAL ACTIVITY.
7. Parents are responsible for damage done by their children, please keep track of them. All activities will be held in the rabbit and poultry building. Convention attendants should not enter any other building on the grounds. We will do all within our power to have a safe show, please do the same.
8. CRRC reserves the right to substitute or add a judge if necessary.
9. Equipment and Sales Displays must have permission from the show superintendent to set up. There will be a charge of $100.00, plus $6.00 per table rented. Please let Nancy Kennedy know how many tables are needed by April 10.
10. Any animal showing signs of illness or disease will be removed from the showroom. “CRRC reserves the right to refuse entries from exhibitors placing an entry from all locations within 150 miles which has had a confirmed outbreak of RCV/RHD/VHD within the past 60 days of the entry deadline.”
11. Due to limited space all rabbits in the show room must be entered. Grooming tables and chairs should not block isles. CRRC does not allow animals under ARBA minimum breed weight in the show barn.
12. Interpretation of the show rules will be by the show officials
13. Weather permitting grooming of wool breeds needs to be done outside of the barn.